TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Step 1: Set up your account
- Step 2: Confirm your information
- Step 3: Select your account settings
- Step 4: Check in and view results
- View past results and badges
- Update your profile and account settings
- Link your children's accounts
What is LumiSight Campus?
LumiSight Campus is a self-screening platform that supports the well-being of parents, students, employees, and visitors in the San Marcos Unified School District. It was developed by DataHouse Consulting, a Hawaii company dedicated to supporting our communities through innovative technology solutions.
How does LumiSight Campus work?
LumiSight Campus is easy to use every day. Parents, students, employees, and visitors log in to a web application and perform a quick check-in. They immediately receive guidance on whether they can enter campus or stay home that day.
How do students and employees access LumiSight Campus?
Students and employees receive an email with their log in username, one-time password, and a link to the web application. They will reset their password when they log in for the first time and complete their first check-in.
Students, employees, and visitors can go to smusd.campus.lumisight.com to log in to their accounts.
Parents can help their children check in by logging in with each child’s SMUSD email address.
How do I check in?
Follow the steps in this guide to set up your account and perform your first check-in. You need to check in every day before you arrive on campus.
Step 1: Set up your account
To set up your account for the first time, check your SMUSD email for a link to reset your password. If you don’t think you received the activation email, go to smusd.campus.lumisight.com and use the Forgot Password process.
1. Check your SMUSD email for an account activation email, which contains a link to reset your password.
2. If you don't think you received the account activation email, go to smusd.campus.lumisight.com, choose your preferred language, then select Log In.
4. Select Forgot Password.
5. Enter your SMUSD email address, then select Submit.
6. Check your SMUSD email for the verification code. Enter the code and a new password, then select Reset.
7. When your password is successfully changed, select Continue.
Step 2: Confirm your information
Make sure your personal information is correct. You can also verify your phone number to receive notifications.
1. Confirm your personal information and enter your cell phone number. Then select Next.
2. Verify your phone number (optional). If you don't have a cell phone, you can skip this step.
Step 3: Select your account settings
Answer a quick question about your campus/department affiliations.
1. Select all the campuses or departments you are affiliated with. When finished, select Done.
Step 4: Check in and view results
Check in every day at home before arriving to campus.
1. Select Check Your symptoms to complete a daily check-in.
2. Select Yes or No to the symptoms question, then select Next.
3. Select Yes or No to the fever question, then select Next.
4. Select Yes or No to the COVID-19 question, then select Next.
5. Select Yes or No to the quarantine question, then select Next.
6. Select Yes or No to the COVID-19 test question, read the certify content that appears, then select Next.
7. If you selected No to all the questions, you are cleared to come to campus.
8. If you selected Yes to one of the questions, please stay home and do not report to school or work. You will receive a Not Clear badge with one of three different results messages. Read the message and follow the guidance provided.
9. When you receive a Not Clear badge, the Home screen will lock, and you will not be able to check in for 10 days. Follow the contact and self-care instructions provided.
View past results and badges
Go to Health to view your check-in history and badges.
1. Select Health to view the check-in history. Select any result to view the corresponding badge.
Update your profile and account settings
Go to More to update your profile, change your account settings , and log out.
1. Select More to update your profile, change notification, language, and affiliation settings, and log out.
2. Be sure to keep notification settings turned on so that you remember to check in every day!
Link your children's accounts
If you are a parent with multiple children, you can link your children’s accounts and switch between them quickly.