TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Step 1: Set up your account
- Step 2: Confirm your information
- Step 3: Check in and view results
- View past results and badges
- Update your account settings
What is LumiSight Workplace?
LumiSight Workplace is a self-screening platform that supports the well-being of employees and visitors in workplace communities. It was developed by DataHouse Consulting, a local Hawaii company dedicated to supporting our communities through innovative technology solutions.
How does LumiSight Workplace work?
LumiSight Workplace is easy to use every day. Employees and visitors log in to a web or mobile application and perform a quick check-in. They immediately receive guidance on whether they can report to work or stay home that day.
How do I access LumiSight Workplace?
Employees should receive an account activation email with a link to set up your account.
Alternatively, employees and visitors can go to ike.workplace.lumisight.com or download the LumiSight Workplace
mobile app from the App Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play (for Android devices).
When you log in for the first time, you will enter your work email address, receive a verification code, then create a password.
How do I check in?
Follow the steps in this guide to set up your account and perform your first check-in. You need to check in every day before you report to work.
Step 1: Set up your account
To set up your account, check your work email for an account activation message and link. Alternatively, you can download the mobile app and select First Time Login from the Welcome screen.
1. Open the LumiSight Workplace app and select 'ike from the drop down menu.
3. If this is the first time you're logging in, select First Time Login.
4. Enter your work email, then select Submit. A verification code will be sent to the email address you enter.
5. Check your work email for the verification code. Enter the code and a new password, then select Submit.
6. When your password is successfully changed, select Continue.
Step 2: Complete your profile
Make sure your personal information is correct, verify your phone number (optional), and select your workplace affiliation.
1. Confirm your personal information, enter your cell phone number, then select Next.
2. Enter the six-digit code sent to your cell phone, then select Verify. Alternatively, select Skip.
3. When your phone is successfully verified, select Continue.
4. Select the organization you are affiliated with, then select Done.
Step 3: Check in and view results
Check in every day at home before you leave for work. You will first answer questions about where you are working, then you will answer questions related to your health status.
1. Select Check Your Symptoms to complete a daily check-in.
2. Select Yes or No to indicate whether you will be working remotely today. Then, select Next to continue.
3. If you selected No to the previous question, select Yes or No to the subsequent question(s) about where you will be working. Then, select Next to continue.
If your results instruct you to stay home, there will be a link to the ʻike Decision Tree Guide to COVID-19 Scenarios in the Disclaimer & Other Directions section. Review the guide so that you are fully aware of the requirements.
4. Select Yes or No to the question(s) regarding your health status. Then, select Next to continue.
5. If you selected Yes to any of the health status questions, please stay home and notify your manager of your absence. Select Confirmed to return to the Home screen.
6. If you selected No to all three daily check-in questions, you are clear to work at any of the 'ike Family of Companies locations. Select Confirmed to return to the Home screen.
View past results and badges
Go to Health to view your check-in history and badges.
1. Select Health to view your check-in history. Select any result to view the corresponding badge.
Update your account settings
Go to More to update your profile, change your account settings, and log out.
1. Select More to update your profile, change notification and other settings, and log out.
2. In Other Settings, you can update your organization affiliation.
3. Be sure to keep notification settings turned on so that you remember to check in every day!