TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Overview screen
- Critical alerts
- Manage application
- Manage notifications
- Manage users
- Manage roles and permissions
What is LumiSight Workplace?
LumiSight Workplace is a self-screening platform that supports the well-being of employees and visitors in workplace communities. It was developed by DataHouse Consulting, a local Hawaii company dedicated to supporting our communities through innovative technology solutions.
How does LumiSight Workplace work?
LumiSight Workplace is easy to use every day. Users log in to a web or mobile application and perform a quick check-in. They immediately receive guidance on whether they can come on site or stay home that day.
How do users access LumiSight Workplace?
Some users, such as employees and practitioners, will receive an account activation email with a link to set up their account. Alternatively, users can go to queens.workplace.lumisight.com or download the LumiSight Workplace mobile app from the App Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play (for Android devices).
When they log in for the first time, they will enter their email address, receive a verification code, then create a password.
How do Queens supervisors monitor the community's check-ins?
Queens supervisors have access to the web admin application where they can monitor LumiSight Workplace usage, check-in statuses, notifications, user permissions, and more. Follow this user guide to navigate the web admin app and help keep the community healthy.
The Overview screen shows the total number of users who have completed their daily check-in.
Critical alerts notify recipients when someone checks in as not clear, submits a contact history form, or does not check in for a few days. If you are a recipient of a critical alert, you will receive an email and a notification in the admin app.
Go to Check-ins to view individual check-in statuses and results.
View user check-in details
View the check-in history for each individual user.
1. Select the user from the Check-ins list.
2. The User Detail tab shows the user's information.
3. Select the Check-ins tab to view the entire check-in history for the user.
Export the check-in list as an Excel spreadsheet for reporting purposes.
1. Select Export from the Check-ins screen.
2. Select the user type and date range, then select Export.
3. The export file is an Excel spreadsheet that lists the daily check-in history for each user.
Go to Manage Application to view the entrance questions, daily check-in questions, and results that your users see on their apps. Select the down arrow to expand a section and view its title and description.
Go to Manage Notifications to view your daily push notification, email templates, and send mass emails to your users.
Send mass emails
You can send the same mass emails to all users, or you can send custom emails to different user groups.
1. Select one or more user groups, one or more companies/departments, then select an email message. To send, select Send Email.
2. The user groups you selected will receive an email with your message.
View critical alert settings
Critical alerts notify recipients when someone checks in as not clear, submits a contact history form, or does not check in for a few days.
1. Select the Critical Alert tab to view the alerts and settings.
Go to Manage Users to view and edit user information.
Create a user profile
Create new user accounts for employees, contingent workers, contractors, and other user types.
1. From the Manage Users screen, select New User.
2. Enter the user information. First name, last name, email, user type, and admin role are required. When finished, select Create.
Edit a user profile
You can update a user's profile information, user type, and admin status.
1. Search for and select the user from the Manage Users list.
2. Select Edit from the user's profile.
3. Update the user's information, then select Save.
Change a user status
You can change a user’s status from Active to Terminated (or Terminated to Active) as needed.
1. From the Manage Users list, select the quick action menu for the user, then select Terminated (or Active).
2. The status for that user updates in the Manage Users list.
Manage roles and permissions
Go to Roles and Permissions to view admin roles and permissions.