TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Set up your account
- Check in and view results
- View past check-in results and badges
- Submit contact history
- Update your profile and account settings.
What is LumiSight Workplace?
LumiSight Workplace is a self-screening platform that supports the well-being of employees and visitors in workplace communities. It was developed by DataHouse Consulting, a local Hawaii company dedicated to supporting our communities through innovative technology solutions.
How does LumiSight Workplace work?
LumiSight Workplace is easy to use every day. Users log in to a web or mobile application and perform a quick check-in. They immediately receive guidance on whether they can come on site or stay home that day.
How do users access LumiSight Workplace?
Some users, such as employees, will receive an account activation email with a link to set up their account.
Alternatively, you can go to pidf.workplace.lumisight.com or download the LumiSight Workplace mobile app from the App Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play (for Android devices).
When you log in for the first time, you will enter your email address, receive a verification code, then create a password.
How do I check in?
Follow the steps in this guide to set up your account and perform your first check-in. You need to check in every day before you report to work.
Set up your account
To set up your account, go to pidf.workplace.lumisight.com or download the mobile app and select First Time Login from the Welcome screen. If you don’t have an account, select Create One (if you are an employee) or Create Visitor Account (if you are a visitor).
1. Open the LumiSight Workplace app. Select the drop down menu, and use the scroll bar or search box to find and select Partners in Development Foundation (PIDF).
3. If this is the first time you're logging in, select First Time Login. If you don't have an account, select Create One or Create Visitor Account.
4. For First Time Login, enter your email, then select Submit. A verification code will be sent to the email address you enter.
5. Check your email for the verification code.
6. Enter the code and a new password, then select Submit.
Enter your name and cell phone number to complete your profile. You can also verify your phone number to receive notifications.
7. Confirm your personal information, enter your cell phone number, then select Next.
8. Enter the six-digit code sent to your cell phone, then select Verify. Alternatively, select Skip.
9. When your phone is successfully verified, select Continue.
Select the Program you are assigned to and your primary work location.
10. Select the Program you are assigned to, then select Next.
11. Select your primary work location, then select Done.
Check in and view results
Check in every day at home before you leave for work and follow the guidance provided.
1. Select Check Your Symptoms to start your daily check-in.
2. Read the first check-in question. If you answer yes to ANY part of the question, select Yes. If you can answer no to ALL of the question, select No. When finished, select Next. Depending on your response, you may have additional questions to answer.
3. If you selected Yes to any of the questions, please stay home. Select Confirmed to return to the Home screen.
4. If you selected No to all of the questions, you are clear to come on site. Select Confirmed to return to the Home screen.
View past check-in results and badges
Go to Health to view your check-in history and badges.
Select Health to view your check-in history. Select any result to view the corresponding badge.
Submit contact history
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you can help keep our community safe by submitting the locations you’ve been to and the people you’ve been in contact with. Go to Contact History to submit your information.
1. Go to Contact History, then select Submit Contact History.
2. Select Submit List of Locations or I did not go out in the past 7 days.
3. If you selected Submit List of Locations, enter the location's name and address and the date you were there. Select Add another Location to enter additional locations. When finished, select Save Locations.
4. Select Submit List of People or I was not in contact with anyone.
5. If you selected Submit List of People, enter the person's first and last name, phone or email, and the date of contact. Select Add another Person to enter additional people. When finished, select Save People. If needed, you can edit the list of locations or people. When finished, select Submit Contact History.
6. If needed, you can edit the list of locations or people. When finished, select Submit Contact History.
7. When you submit, you won't be able to edit your list of locations or people. To confirm your submission, select Submit.
8. Select Finish to return to the Contact History screen.
9. To view previous submissions, select the contact history submission under History Submissions.
Update your profile and account settings.
Go to More to update your profile, change your account settings, and log out.
1. Select More to update your profile, change notification settings, update your work schedule, and log out.
2. In Work Schedule, select the days you are scheduled to work so you receive notifications only on those days.
3. Be sure to keep notification settings turned on so that you remember to check in every day!