TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Step 1: Set up your account
- Step 2: Confirm your information
- Step 3: Select your workplace settings
- Step 4: Check in and view results
What is LumiSight Workplace?
LumiSight Workplace is a self-screening platform that supports the well-being of employees and visitors in workplace communities. It was developed by DataHouse Consulting, a local Hawaii company dedicated to supporting our communities through innovative technology solutions.
How does LumiSight Workplace work?
LumiSight Workplace is easy to use every day. Employees and visitors log in to a web or mobile application and perform a quick check-in. They immediately receive guidance on whether they can report to work or stay home that day.
How do I access LumiSight Workplace for HEMIC?
Employees and visitors can go to hemic.workplace.lumisight.com from any browser on any device. They can also download the LumiSight Workplace mobile app from the App Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play (for Android devices).
How do I check in?
Follow the steps in this guide to set up your account and perform your first check-in. You need to check in every day before you report to work.
Step 1: Set up your account
To set up your account, download the mobile app and select Forgot Password to log in to your account for the first time.
1. Open the LumiSight Workplace app and select HEMIC from the drop down menu.
3. Enter your email and password, then select Log In. If this is the first time you're logging in, select Forgot Password.
4. Enter your HEMIC email address, then select Submit.
5. Check your HEMIC email for the verification code. Enter the code and a new password, then select Submit.
6. When your password is successfully changed, select Continue.
Step 2: Confirm your information
Make sure your personal information is correct. You can also verify your phone number to receive notifications (optional).
1. Confirm your personal information, enter your cell phone number, then select Next.
2. Check your phone for the verification code. Enter the code, then select Verify.
3. When your phone is successfully verified, select Continue.
Step 3: Select your workplace settings
Answer a few questions about your work status.
1. Select where you will be primarily working from, then select Next.
2. Select the company you work for, then select Next.
Step 4: Check in and view results
Check in every day at home before you leave for work. If your response to any question changes later in the day, you can submit another check-in.
1. Select Check Your Symptoms to complete a daily check-in. If you're not going to work, select I am not coming on-site today.
2. Read the list of questions. If you can answer yes to ANY of the questions, select Yes. If you can answer no to ALL of the questions, select No. Read the attestation content that appears, then select Done.
3. If you answer Yes, please contact your immediate supervisor to inform them of your status. If you answer No, you may report to work, and please remember to wear your mask. When finished reading the results, select Confirmed.
Use the navigation to view your check-in history and update your account settings.
1. Select Health to view your check-in history.
2. Select More to update your profile, change notification settings, and log out.
3. In Other Settings, you can update your remote work status, and department information.
4. Be sure to keep notification settings turned on so that you remember to check in every day!