TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Overview screen
- Manage application
- Manage users
- Manage roles and permissions
What is LumiSight Workplace?
LumiSight Workplace is a self-screening platform that supports the well-being of employees and visitors in workplace communities. It was developed by DataHouse Consulting, a local Hawaii company dedicated to supporting our communities through innovative technology solutions.
How does LumiSight Workplace work?
LumiSight Workplace is easy to use every day. Users log in to a web or mobile application and perform a quick check-in. They immediately receive guidance on whether they can come on site or stay home that day.
How do users access LumiSight Workplace?
Some users, such as employees and practitioners, will receive an account activation email with a link to set up their account. Alternatively, users can go to queens.workplace.lumisight.com or download the LumiSight Workplace mobile app from the App Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play (for Android devices).
When they log in for the first time, they will enter their email address, receive a verification code, then create a password.
How do Queens IT support monitor the community's check-ins?
Queens IT support have access to the web admin application where they can monitor LumiSight Workplace usage, check-in statuses, notifications, user permissions, and more. Follow this user guide to navigate the web admin app and help keep the community healthy.
The Overview screen shows the total number of users who have completed their daily check-in.
Go to Check-ins to view individual check-in statuses and results.
View user check-in details
View the check-in history for each individual user.
1. Select the user from the Check-ins list.
2. The User Detail tab shows the user's information.
3. Select the Check-ins tab to view the entire check-in history for the user.
Export the check-in list as an Excel spreadsheet for reporting purposes.
1. Select Export from the Check-ins screen.
2. Select the user type and date range, then select Export.
3. The export file is an Excel spreadsheet that lists the daily check-in history for each user.
Go to Manage Application to view the entrance questions, daily check-in questions, and results that your users see on their apps. Select the down arrow to expand a section and view its title and description.
Go to Manage Users to view user information, change a user's work status, and change a user's admin role.
Change a user's admin role
You can change a user’s admin role to control the user’s permissions.
1. Select the user from the Manage Users list.
2. The User Detail tab shows the user's information. Select Change Admin Role to update the user's role in the system.
Change a user's work status
You can change a user’s work status from Active to Terminated (or Terminated to Active) as needed.
1. From the Manage Users list, select the quick action menu for the user, then select Terminated (or Active).
2. The work status for that user updates in the Manage Users list.
Manage roles and permissions
Go to Roles and Permissions to view, edit and delete roles and permissions.