TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Overview screen
- Manage application
- Manage notifications
- Manage users
What is LumiSight Campus?
LumiSight Campus is a self-screening platform that supports the well-being of parents, students, employees, and visitors in the San Marcos Unified School District. It was developed by DataHouse Consulting, a Hawaii company dedicated to supporting our communities through innovative technology solutions.
How does LumiSight Campus work?
LumiSight Campus is easy to use every day. Parents, students, employees, and visitors log in to a web application and perform a quick check-in. They immediately receive guidance on whether they can enter campus or stay home that day.
How do parents and employees access LumiSight Campus?
Parents and employees receive an email with their log in username, one-time password, and a link to the web application. They will reset their password when they log in for the first time and complete their
Parents, employees, and visitors can go to smusd.campus.lumisight.com to log in to their accounts.
How do administrators monitor the community's check-ins?
SMUSD administrators have access to the web admin application where they can monitor usage, check-in statuses, notifications, user permissions, and more. Follow this user guide to navigate the web admin application and help keep the community healthy.
The Overview screen shows the total number of users who have completed their daily check-in.
Go to Check-ins to view individual check-in statuses and results.
Export the check-in list as an Excel spreadsheet for reporting purposes.
1. Select Export from the Check-ins screen.
2. Select the user type and date range, then select Export.
3. The export file is an Excel spreadsheet that lists the daily check-in history for each user.
View user check-in details
View the check-in history for each individual user.
1. Select the user from the Check-ins list.
2. The User Detail tab shows the user's information.
3. Select the Check-ins tab to view the entire check-in history for the user.
Check in for a user
If a user needs helps checking in, admins can check in on behalf of users.
1. Select Check-In for the correct user
2. Read the questions to the user and select Yes or No for each question. When finished, select Done.
3. Read the results to the user, then select I Got It to return to the Check-Ins screen.
Unlock a locked badge
If a user receives a locked badge by mistake, admins can unlock the account so that the user can continue checking in.
1. Search for the user, then select Unlock.
2. Select Unlock to confirm or Cancel to keep the badge locked.
3. The account is unlocked and the user can check in.
Go to Manage Application to edit the daily check-in questions and results that your users see on their apps.
Edit the daily check-in questions
Update the daily check-in questions according to CDC guidance and SMUSD policies.
1. In the Daily Check-in Text section, select Edit.
2. Use the text editor to modify the text. When finished, select Save Questions.
Edit the risk results content
Update the risk results content according to CDC guidance and SMUSD policies so that users know what to do.
1. In the Risk Results section, select Edit.
2. Use the text editor to modify the text. Select the Clear, Not Clear 1, Not Clear 2, and Not Clear 3 tabs to edit the corresponding text. When finished, select Save Risk Results.
Go to Manage Notifications to edit your notification templates and send mass notifications to your users.
Send mass email notification
You can send the same mass notifications to all users, or you can send custom notifications to different user groups.
1. To send a mass email notification, first select the users groups.
2. Select the campuses/departments.
3. Finally, select the notification message and Send Email.
Edit notification templates
You can add, edit, and delete notification templates to send relevant messages to your users.
1. Select the Notifications templates tab, then select Edit.
2. Select + Add to create a new template and the trash can icon to delete a template. Edit the subject and content, then select Save Email Templates.
Go to Manage Users to edit user information, grant or revoke admin access for employees, and send individual emails.
Edit a student account
You can edit all student profile information except for the email address.
1. From the Manage Users screen, select the student to view the user profile, then select Edit.
2. Enter the student's new information. Select Done to save changes.
Edit a visitor account
You can edit all visitor profile information except for the email address.
1. From the Manage Users screen, select a visitor to view the user profile, then select Edit.
2. Enter the visitor's new information. Select Done to save changes.
Edit an employee account
You can edit all employee profile information except for the email address. You can also grant or revoke admin access for employees.
1. From the Manage Users screen, select the employee to view the user profile, then select Edit.
2. Enter the employee's new information. To change the admin status for an employee, select the checkbox next to Set this person as an admin. Select Done to save changes.
Send a custom email to a user
Use the Action menu to send custom, individual emails to specific users.
1. From the Manage Users screen, select the Action menu for the user. Then select Send email.
2. Enter the email subject, and use the text editor to customize the email body. When finished, select Send.
Go to Admins to view a list of users with admin access. To edit an admin user profile and or revoke or grant admin access, go to Manage Users to search for and edit an existing user profile.