1. If you have successfully used Queen's LumiSight before and are receiving this message
- Be sure you are using the correct email address when logging in. For most employees this well be your Queen's or DLS email addresses. If you are a credentialed provider, and are unsure about which email address to use, please submit a support ticket.
- Using the Chrome or Firefox browser on a PC, go to: https://queens.workplace.lumisight.com/sign-in and try to login or reset your password
- If you are using the LumiSight workplace mobile app, please logout and be sure to select Queen's Health Systems from the company list and try logging in.
2. If you are a recently hired employee for Queen's or DLS and are accessing LumiSight for the first time:
LumiSight accounts for most Queen's and DLS employees are automatically updated with the latest information from internal IT systems on a daily basis. Due to the timing of this automated process, there may be a 1-2 day delay from your work start date to when your LumiSight account is created.
If you follow the instructions below and continue to receive a message of "email address not found", please contact your manager and have them inquire with HR to confirm that your employee record and email address is in the system.
Process for first time login to Queen's LumiSight:
Using Chrome or Firefox on a pc, go to: queens.workplace.lumisight.com
Select Forgot Password?
Enter in your email and select Submit (IMPORTANT: do not close or navigate away from the Reset Password page)
Access your Queen's email and search for a verification code email
Email will be sent from SAFE@queens.org and with the Subject: Your verification code
Please allow up to 5 minutes to receive the verification email and check the time received to ensure you are using the correct code
If you cannot find the verification email in your inbox, remember to check your Junk Mail folder as well
On the Reset Password page, type in 6 digit verification code in the boxes
Enter your new password in the New Password and Confirm New Password fields
You should see that your password was successfully reset
Select Continue to update your profile information - note that verifying your phone number is optional
Once your profile is setup, you will be able to check-in for the day using the Check Your Symptoms button